Financial Managers Large Group Meetings
Responsibility Unit (RU) managers at Level 3 Organization are expected to attend these meetings
Topics: Accounting, Budget, Purchasing, Policy and Procedures, Legislative actions and guest speakers
All meetings will be held the 4th Tuesday of the month, 10:00 - 11:00am, EMU Crater Lake South
- September 26, 2017
- October 24, 2017
- November 28, 2017
- December 19, 2017
- January 23, 2018
- February 27, 2018
- March 27, 2018
- April 24, 2018
- May 22, 2018
- June 26, 2018
These sessions are an open forum with opportunities to ask questions and network with other finance managers.
- September 28, 2:00-3:00pm, EMU Gumwood 245: Fund Transfer vs. ISR (Internal Sales Reimbursement)
- October 19, 3:00-4:00pm, EMU Miller Room 107: 9B Account Codes – Why were they established? How are they used in budgeting and in reports?
- November 16, 3:00-4:00pm, EMU Miller Room 107: Index & FOAPAL – How/When are these different Elements used? Why does an index break?
- December 11, 3:00-4:00pm, EMU Miller Room 107: FWIBUDG & TBAL – How are these Banner screens used?
- January 18, 3-4pm, EMU Miller Room 107: Internal Bank and Loan Payments