University of Oregon

How do I correct a budget error?

  • Budget is closed: contact Sponsored Projects Services (SPS) if grant related and contact BRP for assistance with all others
  • Exceeds budget: process a budget transfer to move funds from one combination (department, fund and budgetary account) to another, or as allowable, move encumbrances and/or expenditures from one combination to another.
  • No Budget Exists: contact your BRP Financial Analyst for assistance

Last update: Jan 5th, 2017 @ 10:44:14 PST

Take Action

Site Navigation